• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double Wide Washed And Partially Filled

hearno

Oakley Collector
I cleaned it up this morning with dawn and a magic eraser. It definitely made an improvement, I also cleaned all the plexiglass with invisible glass which worked well. I'm not particularly artistic and I don't have anywhere near the collection that some of you do but overall I'm really happy with how it turned out. The best part is I get to look at the glasses on a regular basis now as opposed to having them in their boxes hidden away so they didn't get damaged. I left a few pairs out but you get the idea.

2012-07-02150150.jpg

2012-07-02150913.jpg

Thanks gents. As stated, definitely not large but I'm working on it. Should have a Pit Boss to go with the OTT up top in a week or two and a pair of polished juliets finally. I may try to get some o matter frames too to fill in the bottom shelf. I still have a bunch more metals I'd like to get but it's a slow process for me.

Like mentioned, it may not be a lot of pairs at this point but they are all really nice pairs. It took me a long time to even get one first x metal. It looks really nice. The best part about a smaller collection and a new double wide is that you have all kinds of room to grow!! Congrats again on the case and thanks for sharing the pics!

Latest Posts

Back