• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double’s Collection

Thank you everyone!!!
Excuse my ignorance,but is this a metal box or just cardboard? Also how’ve you got those micro-bags stood up?
Really enjoy seeing all the members incredible collections, mind blowing stuff I’ve never seen before

673357DF-6E0F-49A8-BA0C-291200D10D5E.png

Excuse my ignorance,but is this a metal box or just cardboard? Also how’ve you got those micro-bags stood up?
Really enjoy seeing all the members incredible collections, mind blowing stuff I’ve never seen before

View attachment 1040888
Not all Tank, that's how we all learn! That's the original box to my Medusa. I have seen very few. They started with those and then went to a plain black box for them.
The bag holder is just something my bro-in-law 3d printed for me. I have more, just haven't taken the time to get them setup.

5CA7A777-46AD-4A10-8980-AB78FDA0368C.jpeg

24023955-4169-41C4-B1F5-67C045D077AC.jpeg

Not all Tank, that's how we all learn! That's the original box to my Medusa. I have seen very few. They started with those and then went to a plain black box for them.
The bag holder is just something my bro-in-law 3d printed for me. I have more, just haven't taken the time to get them setup.
Appreciate the info,thanks
Yeah I can remember the black box for the Medusa,but never seen the 1 you have.

Latest Posts

Back