• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Doubleshot - Goldengatepeppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

picked this up from a fellow enabler. (you guys should form a "lets get beans cash" club.

Great deal. did F&F for a high priced item. Would do so again. Trusted. Another example of someone that needs to stick around here.

yea full image. its deserves nothing less.

20150928_112933.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
picked this up from a fellow enabler. (you guys should form a "lets get beans cash" club.

Great deal. did F&F for a high priced item. Would do so again. Trusted. Another example of someone that needs to stick around here.

yea full image. its deserves nothing less.

View attachment 185952
Very nice...so did you end with all 3 DT?

nope.. 2 metals and 1 blue rubber one. may swap bands on the blue/rubber to metal. it will look nice in display. lol..

(still need to get the stealth one)

Username Hidden said:
nope.. 2 metals and 1 blue rubber one. may swap bands on the blue/rubber to metal. it will look nice in display. lol..

(still need to get the stealth one)
Oh wow 2 metals nice. And yes the blue swap with the metal is nice i did mine.

very nice. i traded him a STPL Holbrook and cash for a Stealth Gearbox a few months back, had quite a few pages of great communication. great seller.

How about you pick up my 12gauge!!!! You like to buy everyone but mine!!! I'll throw in the detonator as a gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back