• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Doubletap

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking.

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

Still searching.

I have a pair of Pitboss or a gearbox that I am willing to use for trade if interested.

which pit boss is it?

HMM.. so its either 500 or a pb1 for a doubletap? wasn't it 400 max at first? (if you bumped to the last one on here for 450 you probably would be wearing it by now).

just wondering.

Username Hidden said:
HMM.. so its either 500 or a pb1 for a doubletap? wasn't it 400 max at first? (if you bumped to the last one on here for 450 you probably would be wearing it by now).

just wondering.

Yep, I should have jumped on the one for $450. I see the value in that deal now. I had just recent stumbled upon the Doubletap and didn't fully understand the price range on them.

Still searching. Have found a few Stealth models for sale. However, would prefer to find the blue dial or a metal dial swapped onto a rubber strap.

Username Hidden said:
Still searching. Have found a few Stealth models for sale. However, would prefer to find the blue dial or a metal dial swapped onto a rubber strap.

You are going to probaby have to make that yourself. Means buying one of each. And a metal one with rubber...you would have to pay more for me to do that with my dbltap's. Lol...good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back