• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Doubt in shopping lenses for driving

One time in Ottawa I was driving and it was really sunny after a rainstorm so there was a really bad glare. I couldn’t see a pedestrian step out into the road and I hit them. Don’t know if it was a man or woman. I just kept driving. I just drove away. I don’t know whatever happened to them but I still wake up from nightmares about it and that was 16 years ago. Anyway Prizm black polarized probably would have saved their life so yeah it’s probably a good decision. God I can sill feel the *thaTHUNK* of running over another human being.

One time in Ottawa I was driving and it was really sunny after a rainstorm so there was a really bad glare. I couldn’t see a pedestrian step out into the road and I hit them. Don’t know if it was a man or woman. I just kept driving. I just drove away. I don’t know whatever happened to them but I still wake up from nightmares about it and that was 16 years ago. Anyway Prizm black polarized probably would have saved their life so yeah it’s probably a good decision. God I can sill feel the *thaTHUNK* of running over another human being.
Bro are you serious that’s hit and run

Back