• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Downsizing The Pond.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys,

as much as i hate it, need to downsize and streamline the frogs now, the Mrs is nagging at me quite a bit. so decided to offload some pairs which i never use, and are just taking up space in the limited display i have. Will try my best to describe and point out any flaws i may fine on these, but most if not all have been tucked away in the display, never worn at the most will be once or twice etc. feel free to request addition pics of the items if necessary. All MUST go!! Cheers!

Shipping: will be providing 2 options for your choosing.

A) Via registered mail. Takes around 2-3 weeks to reach the States on average. Tracking is available only in the departure country and the arrival country (via USPS etc), but nothing in between. Price $20usd.

B) Via DHL Worldwide Express. Takes less than a week to reach the States (2-3 days to reach Chop Shop in Riverside CA). Detailed tracking all throughout the route of the package. Price: $30usd

All prices excludes the shipping, the total will depend on which shipping method you wish to use. Also, please add the PayPal fees if the payment isn’t gonna be via Gift Payment.

onto the goodies!

1) +ve Red Polarized lenses for Frogskins (SGH)

mint pos red polarized lenses from the SGH exclusive range, sweet lenses for sure, but just not for me. here they are pictured with my custom Dr.Chop colour-shifting candy painted frame, to match the tints of the lenses. Looking to sell the lenses mainly, but if an offer is made to grab the frame as well, i will consider. Pink bag included if purchasing the frame. Price - $70usd (lenses only), $160usd (Lenses+frame)

cimg0552d.jpg

cimg0553m.jpg

2) Matte Black (stealth) w/24k Iridium

Mint, no flaws whatsoever for both the frame and the lenses. comes with the OCP white microbag. Price - $130usd

cjbz.jpg

more goodies could be added soon! Stay tuned!

Some people reacted to this post.
Wouldn't mind these stealths but don't have the cash right now!

Good luck with a sale dude!

Wow ... even the legendary King Jono's wife gets him to sell some pairs.

I always thought that only happened to us mortal men ...

I feel so much better now ...

:)

GLWS sir!

Ha! I'm but a mere mortal too! Prices could be negotiated. Drop me a PM if you're keen yeah?

Bump!

trade me a vanilla pair of frogs or brooks and the stealths for my STPL Brooks!

Username Hidden said:
trade me a vanilla pair of frogs or brooks and the stealths for my STPL Brooks!

Sounds enticing dude but don't think I have any vanilla pair of frogs at the moment. All are either chop customs or rares. Let me know if ya still keen on trashing out a deal.

Where da rare ones at home boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!??? :cool-20:

Bump!

No one?!