• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dr chop

How do you find dr chop

• Fantastic work

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • looking for him

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • He still has my stuff

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • It's a dead horse let it go.

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • I'd go somewhere else first

Votes: 58 60.4%

• Total voters
Closure after 3 years. Good luck everyone else.

56A20956-187B-42BE-8714-8763AD67BB9B.jpeg

Closure after 3 years. Good luck everyone else.

View attachment 515235

Bro, it's not over quite yet. Chop is famous for printing shipping labels and sitting on the shipment for "a while". He did it with me. Also the quality of work was crap, but at least you will have your frames back

PS. Chop if you lurk, your an a$$hole! :spiteful:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, it's not over quite yet. Chop is famous for printing shipping labels and sitting on the shipment for "a while". He did it with me. Also the quality of work was crap, but at least you will have your frames back

Gonna go f myself lol. I guess it’s endless.

Ok, I'm finally going to speak out! I bought a pair of Badmans off his site that he claimed were ready to ship. I got them almost a year later! We corresponded multiple times on email and social media. Each time he was about ready to ship them.

I know there are quite a few people who customize now on the forum but I have personally dealt with @SoulFulFrog @zwc0442 @THE X-MAN @Chris A Hardaway @ Zax and they have all been fast and never disappoint. I,wish @zwc0442 would do some more bezels but I digress, used to think Chop was the greatest based on what I read on O-Review and the O-Forum but I have learned the hard way that is so far from the truth! He is more like the Philadelphia Eagles... A one hit wonder or last year's news

15e7e3acddd15bfc69f32aed9dacb3ae.jpg

Sent from Mars.

Ok, I'm finally going to speak out! I bought a pair of Badmans off his site that he claimed were ready to ship. I got them almost a year later! We corresponded multiple times on email and social media. Each time he was about ready to ship them.

I know there are quite a few people who customize now on the forum but I have personally dealt with @SoulFulFrog @zwc0442 @THE X-MAN @Chris A Hardaway @ Zax and they have all been fast and never disappoint. I,wish @zwc0442 would do some more bezels but I digress, used to think Chop was the greatest based on what I read on O-Review and the O-Forum but I have learned the hard way that is so far from the truth! He is more like the Philadelphia Eagles... A one hit wonder or last year's news
I like this last sentence!

Latest Posts

Back