• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dr chop

How do you find dr chop

• Fantastic work

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • looking for him

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • He still has my stuff

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • It's a dead horse let it go.

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • I'd go somewhere else first

Votes: 58 60.4%

• Total voters
Update.
They have arrived and look ok. The hinges no longer spring open which is understandable due to cerakote. Also there is no clear coat over the top which I had asked for to protect the cerakote. The rubbers on the stems are barely on which he said was my neglect of the frames. I literally purchased the glasses new and had them shipped directly to him but like I said before, I got my sh!t back. Good luck everyone else. Pics coming soon. @SoulFulFrog check your dms soon you might have to fix this mistake lol.
No problemo bro. However you shouldn't need a clear over your ceraktote it's meant for high heat firearms. Also I dont believe it would stick at all. At least not autos..

No problemo bro. However you shouldn't need a clear over your ceraktote it's meant for high heat firearms. Also I dont believe it would stick at all. At least not autos..
I want something different all together lol. Maybe rust bucket or something to resemble case hardening but we will be in touch.

Oh, the irony in the comment....

6C62117B-DA92-4BCD-ADA0-7BEBCA52C2E8.jpeg

I think the dude blocked me on IG LMAO

Nothing comes up in the Instagram search... Hilarious

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back