• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dr chop

How do you find dr chop

• Fantastic work

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • looking for him

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • He still has my stuff

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • It's a dead horse let it go.

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • I'd go somewhere else first

Votes: 58 60.4%

• Total voters
Looks like the ol good doctor is contemplating hanging it up. I’m sure he’s retiring due to all of his success, and not because he screwed over each one of his customers.

Word to the wise, get your stuff back before this clown vanishes...

View attachment 580358
Another take: he is tired of people hunting him down for their stuff. He has actually blocked people with no connection to him at all. He just wants to escape lol

He said he was hanging up Facebook because they changed something and he didn't get as many clicks/visitors as before. I'm sure the decline had nothing to do with the word getting out how horrible his work and customer service have become.
Also, it helps that there are more viable makers out there now. Death to monopolies.

Sent from my NOTE NINE using Tapatalk

He said he was hanging up Facebook because they changed something and he didn't get as many clicks/visitors as before. I'm sure the decline had nothing to do with the word getting out how horrible his work and customer service have become.

Hahahaha, after he screwed me somehow he blocked me from ‘liking’ his page. I can still see his posts, but can’t comment, etc. This is absolutely comical that now he’s complaining. What a moron.

Latest Posts

Back