• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

dr1ver_eight's glasses and case

that is one impressive very impressive collection. props!
nice MD collection to. Oakley_Sight might be interested in those MD's lol.

Dang....................Ive seen them, stop drooling & now trying to compose myself to type.....................................................................................:jaw:
If you ever want to part with either pair of the brown ones at the back yet let me know :biggrin1:

nice collection!
like your MD's - what happens to all those eyejackets you wanna finish the project?

sorry i don't have any spare parts . . .
but i will keep my eyes open for some stems for you!

Dang....................Ive seen them, stop drooling & now trying to compose myself to type.....................................................................................:jaw:
If you ever want to part with either pair of the brown ones at the back yet let me know :biggrin1:

Will do, but it's highly unlikely. The MD's and Juliets are my favorite. I saw that you were looking for a set of the olive MD's and they had one more set at the Vault near my house, it was a display on the custom rack, but when I got there they were gone...Oakley asked them to send them back the week prior to me going back. I got the 10W40's from the manager a couple years back. His DM gave them to him. They came with Titanuim lenses and one of the icons is gunmetal and the other is blue...really odd.

sorry i don't have any spare parts . . .
but i will keep my eyes open for some stems for you!

Thanks Nerd...I see them on ebay from time to time, but havent put a lot of time into trying to piece them together. I think the hardest part is going to be getting lenses and ear socks that arent trashed.

Those some valentines in there? and if so am I to assume that those are also some st pattys in there?

Latest Posts

Back