• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

dr1ver_eight's glasses and case

Will do, but it's highly unlikely. The MD's and Juliets are my favorite. I saw that you were looking for a set of the olive MD's and they had one more set at the Vault near my house, it was a display on the custom rack, but when I got there they were gone...Oakley asked them to send them back the week prior to me going back. I got the 10W40's from the manager a couple years back. His DM gave them to him. They came with Titanuim lenses and one of the icons is gunmetal and the other is blue...really odd.

Strange set up on the 10W40's. If you don't like them throe them my way LOL...............I should be getting some Olive frames soon, they're on the way to me. Gonna drop Ruby lenses in them & need to get Red Icons too even if it means repainting the originals........But the MD collection is AWESOME.............can you show some individual photos of them?

Strange set up on the 10W40's. If you don't like them throe them my way LOL...............I should be getting some Olive frames soon, they're on the way to me. Gonna drop Ruby lenses in them & need to get Red Icons too even if it means repainting the originals........But the MD collection is AWESOME.............can you show some individual photos of them?

I've replaced the scratched up lenses for the 10W40 with the correct bronze lens. I can get some individual pics up in a bit.

img0638ny.jpg

Olive with Emerald

img0639sa.jpg

Olive with Titanium

img0640z.jpg

Cinder Red with Gold Polarized

img0641gt.jpg

Bronze with Titanium

img0642k.jpg

10W40 with Bronze (one blue icon and one gunmetal)

img0644jz.jpg

Whiskey Fade with Bronze

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, awesome collection! Only thing you need is another double wide, to display those wonderful sunglasses even more pretty !:)

I appreciate the complement, but check out the below link and you will think differently...lol

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-collections-area/2486-feargeargarage-~-new-office-set-up.html

Probably the most amazing that I have seen.

I believe that FearGearGarage has shares, or stock with oakley and also connections through them. I saw it on his FB page....it would be kinda weird if he actually bought ALL of that!! I know the cases he had to find and buy. (he has more than any store i have seen haha)

Back