• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

dr1ver_eight's glasses and case

dr1ver_eight

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
NC
Second shelf is the wife's stuff.

I have a few other sets that I will have to post separately because they don't fit in the case...maybe I should boot the wife's stuff and make her find a mini tower...lol.

Does anyone have any spare parts for these lying around? I have a feeling that I'm going to be pretty busy trying to piece these together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty cool collection. I wish my wife was into collecting. What is your plan for all the Eye Jacket frames that are missing ear stems? Where did you find them?

What is your plan for all the Eye Jacket frames that are missing ear stems? Where did you find them?

Yeah I was wondering about as well. Also what is up with the Wilson/Oakley baseball? Where did that come from?

Yeah I was wondering about as well. Also what is up with the Wilson/Oakley baseball? Where did that come from?

The plan for the Eye Jacket frames was to try to track down ear stems and lenses...Likely to be a long term project though. I picked them up from a guy on ebay that had about 100 of them.

As for the Baseball, I picked it up at the local Oakley store for spending $150. I went back a few weeks later and tried to get the bat, but they said it had to go back to headquarters.

that is one impressive very impressive collection. props!
nice MD collection to. Oakley_Sight might be interested in those MD's lol.

Back