• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dragonvoi O-ddiction Chronicle

• Thread starter dragonvoi
  • Start date
Romeos are tricky
so i've learned. i really didn't want to devote multiple hours making the perfect fit. any tips on manually cutting with a dremel? I know Infinitehero has a machine for cutting but ive been strughling with the beveled edge

so i've learned. i really didn't want to devote multiple hours making the perfect fit. any tips on manually cutting with a dremel? I know Infinitehero has a machine for cutting but ive been strughling with the beveled edge

Quite easy once you get the hang of it. I bevel and polish my edges to a smooth finish. It's all in the angle of the bevel, tool used to do it and the finishing of the edge. A smooth polished edge on a correct bevel allows me to pop lenses Into o matter frames without scrapping the orbital and getting a opaque edge reflection in the lens

Quite easy once you get the hang of it. I bevel and polish my edges to a smooth finish. It's all in the angle of the bevel, tool used to do it and the finishing of the edge. A smooth polished edge on a correct bevel allows me to pop lenses Into o matter frames without scrapping the orbital and getting a opaque edge reflection in the lens
do you recommend a bevel tool for a dremel? I havent really looked into one but just used a diamond cutting disc and a cloth polishing wheel

toying with lighting and stands. yeah, i wish I had room for another tower or a double wide.
juvuge9e.jpg

quvy6yju.jpg
8atemera.jpg
use7a9u9.jpg
epuqaqen.jpg