• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Drawer whore

Nucchem

If you are not falling, you are not learning.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dublin, Ca
Ok, I know I am going to catch some flax, however....
Question:
I know, I know "drawer whore", but whats the best way to keep the xmetals "preserved" when stored. Any particular knowledge someone can share, preferable constructive (you know who you are). I would probably wear more of my new windows I now have, (THANK YOU EVERYBODY), problem is I have RX, so it gets way to expensive to RX everything. Soooooooo...... Other than just MF bag and box, and the obvious, (no sun, no water) any thing extra that helps long term storage?
Thanks

My eyes get freaky, even eye drops get ejected, maybe its a phobia or something, just don't like any thing in my eye. Maybe Lasic someday, but I already have maybe 5 pair RX, some paid for by insurance, so I am good for now maybe some day, which brings us back to the drawer. I don't owm any plasma or TiO, all x metal but the XX 24K, Copper, JBR.

My eyes get freaky, even eye drops get ejected, maybe its a phobia or something, just don't like any thing in my eye. Maybe Lasic someday, but I already have maybe 5 pair RX, some paid for by insurance, so I am good for now maybe some day, which brings us back to the drawer. I don't owm any plasma or TiO, all x metal but the XX 24K, Copper, JBR.
Mine have set on shelves and things for years never had and problem ! But now they are used lol

Back