• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DrChopShop.com Logo Design Contest

me too. Maybe one of a kind free customs aren't in order? Rather a lame prize like a starbucks card? haha

I finally got inspired, something coming your way as soon as I scan it and clean up some lines I messed up on. I'm no artist so this is a scetch concept.

Here emailed it to you as well. Maybe someone else can actually make it useful or pretty. Maybe rightcoastnj could use his art skills from wanting to be a tattoo artist and make this better.
havupaty.jpg

Last edited:
Doc Chop, here is a sketch that I did on my lunch break, as you can see im not done finishing the font because I only have 30 mins break and this took me 15 mins to sketch. Anyway I don't know if this qualify to your needs, just PM me if you want me to finish this.
image_zpsca1570e8.jpg

Last edited:
Doc Chop, here is a sketch that I did on my lunch break, as you can see im not done finishing the font because I only have 30 mins break and this took me 15 mins to sketch. Anyway I don't know if this qualify to your needs, just PM me if you want me to finish this.
image_zpsca1570e8.jpg
Now that is pretty sick!! I dig that...wicked

Back