• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dream Custom?

I could think of some crazy custom stuff I can do to minute machines, kitchen sinks, and many other things but those would be my top two.

Are these customs limited to current production models or including discontinued?

New or discontinued, doesnt matter.

As far as modern pairs go; I would love to see some of the other frames like oil rigs, batwolf, fuel cells etc available in some of the awesome colors that Frogs and Brooks come in. I would love to have a Joker themed antifreeze Oil Rig with violet lenses and icons!!! I am really into color so all those awesome crystal colors that the frogs and brooks get would be awesome!

+3

Anybody remember the old posters Oakley did when the original Blades were out, showing all the different colored parts and promoting the fact that you could customize the glasses to your liking. It never really worked out that way, since you couldn't buy the bar piece of the frame...but it was a good idea. Oakley still has the same problem. You can't buy components individually, and they sometimes limit options in OCP.

If I had the option to just buy earstems or icons in any color I wanted, I would spend so much $$$$

My custom dream would be to have every frame color option and every lens option ever made available to customize any frame.

That would be amazing! May not be the most exciting or original idea put forward but i'd have a black text Monster Dog, possibly a white text one as well... i'm a bit text obsessed at the minute...

Latest Posts

Back