• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dream Custom?

As far as modern pairs go; I would love to see some of the other frames like oil rigs, batwolf, fuel cells etc available in some of the awesome colors that Frogs and Brooks come in. I would love to have a Joker themed antifreeze Oil Rig with violet lenses and icons!!! I am really into color so all those awesome crystal colors that the frogs and brooks get would be awesome!

thats a good one!

they are for sell, we sold all of them except for the red, yellow, and green Gascan. we are gonna do more but they take a while. our guy is good, the detail is pretty amazing (IMOP)... he does real good fish themed designs.

I am up for what you have pm me with prices....

they are for sell, we sold all of them except for the red, yellow, and green Gascan. we are gonna do more but they take a while. our guy is good, the detail is pretty amazing (IMOP)... he does real good fish themed designs.

I would be interested in seeing, as possibly buying, some of your next customs frames, so please let me know what you got.

Thanks,

second batch coming tomorrow

I would be interested in seeing, as possibly buying, some of your next customs frames, so please let me know what you got.

Thanks,

not for sell, but got some others coming. gonna post it soon

Attachments

• SignatureDesign-PhilippinesFlag-1.jpg
    SignatureDesign-PhilippinesFlag-1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 177
Back