• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dreaming Of Oakleys?!?!?!

Makes me wonder...funny how it was after I officially bought my first Juliet haha. I'm stuck between what I want to work on next...Older models like the Splice/Valve, X Metals, or continue my Gascan collection...

Btw BriP, were the nose bombs on the Valve interchangeable? I found that using Half Jacket, Half X, and the Icepick nose pieces work pretty well with a lot of different pairs. I know most of them, like the Splice, have grooves where the nosebombs actually sit, but they make a big difference.

Also, what would you compare the SIZE of the Valve to? The front kind of reminds me of the Monster Dog/Pup's, but yeah. And overall weight? :smile:

I haven't got to that point yet! I had a gambling addiction a couple years back (poker in particular) Used to play up to 10 tournaments a week (and that's not including private cash games) Used to dream I was playing poker all the time!

I think it comes down to doing/thinking about something in particular excessively! The sub conscience kicks in and before you know about it you're dreaming of it!

Makes me wonder...funny how it was after I officially bought my first Juliet haha. I'm stuck between what I want to work on next...Older models like the Splice/Valve, X Metals, or continue my Gascan collection...

Btw BriP, were the nose bombs on the Valve interchangeable? I found that using Half Jacket, Half X, and the Icepick nose pieces work pretty well with a lot of different pairs. I know most of them, like the Splice, have grooves where the nosebombs actually sit, but they make a big difference.

Also, what would you compare the SIZE of the Valve to? The front kind of reminds me of the Monster Dog/Pup's, but yeah. And overall weight? :smile:

as far as my experience goes the look quite unique, so i dont think their nosebombs can be swapped. but theres always a possibility as in the half/flak jacket's case. the valve fits small- like a penny, but tighter as theres no spring hinge. snug, close to face. awkward orbital shape that touches cheeks.

Latest Posts

Back