• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Drilling for Gold........

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
So the wife and I were making shelves for storage in basement area this past weekend. My wife was using an old Milwaukee drill that I use every now and then. I was using a slightly newer (Milwaukee) one that I use for work. The drill she was using just snapped in half I could not believe it. So over the weekend I PMED Milwaukee on FB and on Monday I got the basic reply....about warranty work and where to get it fixed. I was up front and said this was an older model but that it should not have broke in half like it did...a little back and forth and then I get a reply that they will be sending me a new one. Even better than that a combo set with impact drill and hammer drill. I really respect a company that makes things right. again it was an older model way out of warranty but the way it failed like that was surprising.

thumbnail_IMG_6640[1].jpg

IMG_6641.jpg

The problem here is that your wife snapped a drill in half.

I hope she doesn’t discipline the children:behindsofa:

Glad Milwaukee hooked you up!!! Their tools are pretty damn good.

I watched a YouTube video of the combo set I think I dm getting and wow pretty damn impressive.....those drills are powerful on the video . I usually am upset when the wife breaks something but this time I am really happy 😃....

Back