• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Driving - Prizm Daily Polarized or Prizm Jade Polarized?

drivingsunglasses

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone,

I’m getting my first Oakley sunglasses, going to get the radar ev’s specifically for driving, mostly on the highway and almost every day, I live in an area with summer and winter weather so a few months of snow. I was debating between the Prizm Daily Polarized and Prizm Jade Polarized. Please tell me your experiences with the two lenses and advantages/disadvantages for each?

I have never had prizm daily lenses.

I have however driven in my car and go kart with my prizm jade, prizm sapphire and prizm ruby variations. I also have the prizm black and prizm road lenses.

I live in southern Alabama. Lots of green and blue. Between the beautiful skies, trees and other nature I prefer the Prizm jade for all my uses. I did find it took my eyes time to adjust to driving with Prizm lenses in general. If your goal is strictly driving I would consider prizm road lenses specifically , if you like you nature turned up to 12 on a scale of 1 to 10 then prism jade wont disappoint

I have the EvZero Blade in sapphire prizm, I wear them for mowing the yard, karting and other outdoor activities. Love them. First pair of visor type oakley singlasses.

I have never had prizm daily lenses.

I have however driven in my car and go kart with my prizm jade, prizm sapphire and prizm ruby variations. I also have the prizm black and prizm road lenses.

I live in southern Alabama. Lots of green and blue. Between the beautiful skies, trees and other nature I prefer the Prizm jade for all my uses. I did find it took my eyes time to adjust to driving with Prizm lenses in general. If your goal is strictly driving I would consider prizm road lenses specifically , if you like you nature turned up to 12 on a scale of 1 to 10 then prism jade wont disappoint
I am deciding between the prizm road and the prizm road jade. I have the prizm road now in the ev zerostride and evzero radar as well as the prizm road black and like the road and road blk when riding or even working out at the gym- i never take them off inside when at the gym as they are so lightweight and even in cloudy days the road prizm is vg to me. I am looking at the jade road and wonder if they will be too dark to enjoy as i do now inside at they gym or riding on even clody days.Any feedback would help.

Latest Posts

Back