• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Dropping Bombs Pin (BOUNTY PROGRAM) haha. No for real :-)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
OP please keep it to one thread in the proper section. I deleted all your other threads. Just annoying to members here. I'm sure you'll find your pin just be patient and keep it clean here for everyone.

Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
OP please keep it to one thread in the proper section. I deleted all your other threads. Just annoying to members here. I'm sure you'll find your pin just be patient and keep it clean here for everyone.

Thanks
Sure thing! I was canvasing hoping to catch the attention of those who do not look in other sub forums. It crossed my mind to make sure even those folks selling some frogs, who might have the pin, would see my post.

Interestingly, it is not annoying to me when others put in effort to seek what they desire.

I find many things annoying about what people do here, but I don't see anyone playing god on them. Cool though.

I have one I may sell.

I have been waiting on one for a year lol

Username Hidden said:
done it! PM'd, let's see. will keep posted...
If you get this, I wanna see pics of you dancing with it in the streets! :)

Username Hidden said:
Sure thing! I was canvasing hoping to catch the attention of those who do not look in other sub forums. It crossed my mind to make sure even those folks selling some frogs, who might have the pin, would see my post.

Interestingly, it is not annoying to me when others put in effort to seek what they desire.

I find many things annoying about what people do here, but I don't see anyone playing god on them. Cool though.
God eh? Is that what I'm playing? lol. No I'm just resolving all the reports that come in. If you have a problem with the way the forum is run and our rules here the door is just as easy to use on the way out as it was on the way in. You wonder why people are acting negatively to you here perhaps it's that attitude that is causing it.

Username Hidden said:
If you get this, I wanna see pics of you dancing with it in the streets! :)
It's not going to happen with this guy. Apparently it was sold to someone else for 150.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:

Wrong.

I be playing God on bitches all the time!

Latest Posts

Back