• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Dropping Bombs Pin (BOUNTY PROGRAM) haha. No for real :-)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am hunting the ever elusive dropping bombs pin, or torpedoing the competition, whatever it's called!

Anyone? Please message me :cool:

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 9.06.12 AM.png

Some people reacted to this post.
I’m not really into the pins all that much, but those are really cool. Hope you find one!

Best of luck, I have been hunting for a few years for this pin.

Thank you!

That’s a dope pin. Unfortunately mine is not for sale GLWS sir

Thanks man! S for search in this case... Ya know, I figure there are a few out there that someone will let go. Been on a little bit of a good luck streak, figured I would roll the dice over here. If all goes well, I should be able to get those WITK's, and hopefully a pin will pop up too.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks man! S for search in this case... Ya know, I figure there are a few out there that someone will let go. Been on a little bit of a good luck streak, figured I would roll the dice over here. If all goes well, I should be able to get those WITK's, and hopefully a pin will pop up too.

that pin is literally a grail item for most. I wish you luck. If I see another iLl PM ya

Bounty Program in effect! 25% of the value of the pin to the person who gets the assist on this sale! Last one I saw sold for 50, so if that happens, 50 to the seller and 12.50 PayPal FF to the Bounty Hunter haha.

Also could be willing to pay cash, and some NIB Apple EarPods w/ wireless charging case, or some Dr. Beats Monster Studio Headphones/RED that are pretty sick! Or some BT apple Dre wireless beats/black equally as sick.

Or... I have a ton of nice bags, like Tumi, King Ranch, Levenger (New with tags and used once type thing)... some Women's Dr. Martins Boots (NEW not even tried on)... haha. What the heck else might I have...

An Ipod A1318, watch S4 40mm rose gold, iPad A1709 gold, (we might be backward on some things, but I would give a killer deal)...

Gransford Bruk camp hatchet , never seen sap or a sweaty palm...

Let's chat!

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Bounty Program in effect! 25% of the value of the pin to the person who gets the assist on this sale! Last one I saw sold for 50, so if that happens, 50 to the seller and 12.50 PayPal FF to the Bounty Hunter haha.

Also could be willing to pay cash, and some NIB Apple EarPods w/ wireless charging case, or some Dr. Beats Monster Studio Headphones/RED that are pretty sick! Or some BT apple Dre wireless beats/black equally as sick.

Or... I have a ton of nice bags, like Tumi, King Ranch, Levenger (New with tags and used once type thing)... some Women's Dr. Martins Boots (NEW not even tried on)... haha. What the heck else might I have...

An Ipod A1318, watch S4 40mm rose gold, iPad A1709 gold, (we might be backward on some things, but I would give a killer deal)...

Gransford Bruk camp hatchet , never seen sap or a sweaty palm...

Let's chat!
I can finally get that RV ive been looking at.

Username Hidden said:
I can finally get that RV ive been looking at.
Awwwe man... I just traded the RV,( it could be described to be a lot like Cousin Eddie's from Girizwolds Family Xmas), but I traded that away for a lanyard about a month ago...

Back