• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducat X Squared: To Buy Or Not To Buy (obvious Answer I Know)

thatoakleyguy

Oakley Expert
VA
I bid on items all the time on eBay. Items that I sometimes don't want and win anyway and other times don't win and get highly upset. I've always had a thing for the Ducati line and the X Squareds have been on my list since I worked at SGH.
Long story short I bid up a pair to 202 and lost by 3 dollars. Got a second chance offer from the seller. I'd be gettIng a bnib pair for 208 shipped. As far as eBay and other places, that's a good price right? Just wanted to make sure the market hadn't changed on me without my knowing.

(this is my first x-metal section post, I feel like a more rounded forum member now)

I'd say go for it. I paid $220 shipped for mine and thought it was a steal! Do you own any X Squared? They are an amazing pair of X Metals. Getting the Ducati as your first pair is just an added bonus!

I bid up a pair to 202 and lost by 3 dollars. Got a second chance offer from the seller. I'd be gettIng a bnib pair for 208 shipped. As far as eBay and other places, that's a good price right? Just wanted to make sure the market hadn't changed on me without my knowing.
That sounds like the auction that I won...