• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Ducati And Tron PB!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys selling my last Tron which was my personal pair comes with Two sets of lenes original which are new and Custom Ice lens which have no scratches from what I could see. I have everything complete all boxes and bag..... might be missing the paper work which really isn't that big of a deal to me anyways. Want $920 shipped Pending sale!! in the US for those not looking to go any lower sorry.
Next is My personal Ducati PB worn but just like new comes complete all boxes and I believe that has all paperwork on those asking SOLD in the US on those again not looking to go any lower sorry. That's paid through friends and family method otherwise add correct fees to total. Will post pics of them when I get home if that's okay thanks. View attachment 98580 View attachment 98581 View attachment 98582 View attachment 98583

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Not sure if @BAPD77 is still looking for these maybe?

Hi Oakleyboss,

Inbox is full :( interested in Tron Pitboss.

Let me try to clear it out

Username Hidden said:
Hi Oakleyboss,

Inbox is full :( interested in Tron Pitboss.
Replied

wow! awesome pieces for sale!! someone grab them!

No serious bites still both for sale

All good things must come to an end. RIP Megatron :). Hope all is well my friend and GLWS.

Username Hidden said:
All good things must come to an end. RIP Megatron :). Hope all is well my friend and GLWS.
Haha yea just busy doing other things trying to buy a big house right now extra is always welcome