• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Ducati Juliet Carbon w/ SKU w/ box, coin, papers etc....

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This is a never worn Ducati Carbon Juliet, however there are marks on top of the orbitals from where they were laid down upside down, likely when someone was cleaning their case, it was a one owner before me. Pictures show all details and the LED lighting enhances any defects that you might see. Only on top of the orbitals. I want to move this quick so pricing it that way. There is only one mark that wouldn't show up on the camera on the lens, about 1mm and slight and I only saw it in LED lighting other than that they are perfect. ALL OEM red rubber is in new condition. Nose is in fine condition and this comes with the Ducati Paperwork, oakley paperwork, coin, extra red 25's and nose pieces. Box foam is nice and condition of the box is good, you can see it in the pictures. CONUS shipping is free and is priority mail, OCONUS is 23.50 for priority mail. Price is $400 F and F or add 3%. I need it gone quick. Here are all the pictures of the set.
IMG_2827.jpg
IMG_2828.jpg
IMG_2829.jpg
IMG_2830.jpg
IMG_2831.jpg
IMG_2832.jpg
IMG_2833.jpg
IMG_2834.jpg
IMG_2835.jpg
IMG_2836.jpg
IMG_2837.jpg
IMG_2838.jpg