• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati Juliet. Should I sell?

Chris Heinrich

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Portland, OR
So I have been debating about selling my Serial # X-Metal Ducati Juliet's. I have original box, coin and all paperwork. Lenses have some scratches and I have a second pair of lenses with scratches as well. Nose bridge is a little loose and there are some marks on the frames but overall they are very good. Not sure about price as I have seen them all over the place. I don't really need to sell them but was thinking I could fund getting a pair of Romeo 1's which I have always wanted.

Just looking for some feedback on what you would do if you were in my shoes.

Oh and for a little more info I have a newer set of Carbon Ducati Juliet's with no serial and also another pair of Juliet's I just picked up.

Out of the 3 pairs would you care if you sold that one? Do you have any kind of attachment to it? It all depends on how you feel about getting rid of it. Will you regret letting it go?

I don't really have much of an attachment to that pair and I am just thinking they would probably fetch the best price because of what they are.

Theres your answer. In regards to the value considering the condition as what you have described the price will not go as high as what you are expecting. 1st off the lens is scratched which is the major thing that dictates its value and as a collector if im buying something like this, i will restore it the way it was and finding a mint pair of ducati lens is difficult to acquire and if ever you find one it wouldnt be cheap

By fetching the best price I didn't mean I am looking to get huge money out of them. More that they will be worth more than my other 2 pairs.

if you have no attachment to it nor have no sentimental value then you can let it go and use the money to fund your R1. But if I were you, i'll just fixed it and keep it, theres a lot of talented members here who can help you out on restoring your pair.

good point, that is why I am looking for other opinions. I don't think I would regret selling them but don't want to be in a position someday that I want another pair and they are ridiculously priced.

Still kicking myself for passing on a decent set of R1's for $455

If you feel you may be wanting another in the future I would definitely stuck hold as they don't come up too often at all. Personally I would sell the other and make up the difference.

Back