• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati Oakleys

mottles

Oakley Expert
As some of you may have seen I'm selling my oakleys.. I have a few pairs which I haven't listed as of yet, one of these being the above.

Now the exchange rate of the pound compared to the dollar is weak weak weak so I don't want to put them up for sale (like my others in the original) and them being too expensive but saying that I don't want to get rid of them for peanuts as I really like this piece.

So my question is what is the going rate for juliets?

Thanks in advance!

price here in the US is low for a used juliet. your best bet would be selling it locally so you can have the same money when you had that. like you said, dollar is weak.

I sold a pair of Carbon with no box for $175 and a Pair of X Metal for $215 so those are pretty much what you would get maybe ad $25 or so if you have the box but thats about it when you can go on eBay and get them new for $275-$250 in Carbon!

Holy crap they dont cost that much from oakley here!!! Yea it wouldnt be worth it at all for half price!

That's the issue I'm having with my sales all purchased brand new at retail but say I buy a set of jawbones for £220 they will be on the Oakley site for retail $230 which is a massive saving.

Shame there isn't a uk forum!

That's the issue I'm having with my sales all purchased brand new at retail but say I buy a set of jawbones for £220 they will be on the Oakley site for retail $230 which is a massive saving.

Shame there isn't a uk forum!

We all suffer it here in the UK mottles. The thing is to look at some sunglass shops on the net rather than just the Oakley site as you can get them cheeper than full retail. I just paid £90 for MFL Holbrooks from a shop off the net instead of £105 from Oakley & they don't even have them for shipping until later this month. So as I said the best thing is to shop around. Eyewearoutlet were doing the Duc Juliet at £199 at one time.

Back