• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ducati Pit Boss

I have been on the look out for these for better than a month now, the supply seems to have dried up. I'm in NY this week and all 3 O stores are out of stock, they ran an inventory check last night and there are only 6 left in stores in the US.

Should I have a pair sent or do we think the pre-owned market will relax and we'll see them come back for sale here and feebay?

Probably should just get it from the store. If one comes available, it will probably be more expensive than a new one.

I honestly think these things are just THAT ugly and sales on them were bad. If you really want them in good condition with all the boxes and paperwork, you're better off having them shipped to the store nearest you and paying retail for them.

I honestly think these things are just THAT ugly and sales on them were bad. If you really want them in good condition with all the boxes and paperwork, you're better off having them shipped to the store nearest you and paying retail for them.
I own a pair, and can't help somehow agreeing with you.
Perhaps the least wearable pair of all the Pit Bosses.

there was a rumor flying around they were limited to 500 or something like that, but somehow I don't think that was actually the case. I'm sure pieces will pop up again but I think it will be close to retail. The lowest I ever saw a pair on eBay was $525

there was a rumor flying around they were limited to 500 or something like that, but somehow I don't think that was actually the case. I'm sure pieces will pop up again but I think it will be close to retail. The lowest I ever saw a pair on eBay was $525
I don't recall any of the special release Pit Bosses going for fire-sale prices.
The original 3 releases, yes.
And I'm not talking about fakes.

The Trons came down in price. Retail was $750 on those and i think someone sold theirs for $450ish on this forum. I wanna say it was UCDavis?

Back