• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Ducati Valve, Kozik Hijinx, Double Edge Raceworn, an old frog and some crap

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Ducati valve- Good used condition, some small scratching but not bad. There's a mark on the right orbital and a little wear around the ear stem tips. The finish isn't missing, just a little shiny on the inside part. $SOLD

Kozik Hijinx- This one is new with no use. It came to me with ruby lenses and I do not have the warm gray but the ruby looks pretty sick. $SOLD

Double Edge- Raceworn with torch polarized NPI $65

Frogskin- Crystal Black Positive Red- All around good shape. Some marks on the right lens where it counts. Comes with box $SOLD

New Frogskin- Texas Tea/ Gold.. More for display as the lenses should be changed $40

Proxy- Get this for your wife.. or your side chick. $old It's excellent condition. It's a smaller frame.

DSC02148.JPG
DSC02149.JPG
DSC02150.JPG
DSC02078.JPG
DSC02080.JPG
DSC02081.JPG
DSC02069.JPG
DSC02067.JPG
DSC02068.JPG
DSC02053.JPG
DSC02045.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
How much for the crap? And do you have some info on the donor?

Username Hidden said:
I’ll send you crap for free, just cover shipping.

Username Hidden said:

@"TRUMP" sent me a box of it but can’t confirm it was his. Do you eat corn criminal thief?

Username Hidden said:
I’ll send you crap for free, just cover shipping.
What did you have for lunch today?

Username Hidden said:
What did you have for lunch today?

@Cutch22 you have had some excellent avatars in your day but this one........is by far the worst and ugliest avatar. Please change before the report button is hit.

Let’s get some CUSE avatars up on that thing will you?

Username Hidden said:
@Cutch22 you have had some excellent avatars in your day but this one........is by far the worst and ugliest avatar. Please change before the report button is hit.

Let’s get some CUSE avatars up on that thing will you?
Can we stay on topic? Please? His comment should be deleted and cleaned up.:angel::neo::dance2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back