• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati X-Squared - Rare?

iupui1299

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
I have been looking for a deal on Ducati X-Squared. A few months ago I remember seeing them in the low $300 range and even saw a pair for $285 on ebay. However, now they seem to be in the upper $400 range. My local O-Store has them for $385. Are they becoming that rare? Should I grab the one at the O-store or wait for a deal? Thanks for any insight.

I knew they had stopped making X-Metals. Pricing seems to be going through the roof on ebay for all x-squared models. Your basic X-squared is around $250 and that is without the box or coin.

This is why I paid retail for mine when I found them. I don't want to be paying a premium for them later down the road.

I agree....I should of grabbed a pair five months ago. Looks like I will end up paying retail as well. I'll probably wait until Monday and see if anything pops up if not I'll head to the local O-store.

The Ducati Squared will have fewer numbers in existence because that variant was a fairly late arrival to the line in relation to the discontinuance. Same goes for the IH Juliet...so while these are not perhaps rare, there will be fewer pieces out there going forward than other variants

Back