• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati X Squared

O lol, no I was not able to find any. I bought a pair of nose pieces from jetta3381 and have a pair coming from oakley but I am hoping the bulk order through linegear will happen. If not then I have to find some money for that lol.

That is one of the reasons I did not buy the Juliet Ducati. It was too plain for me, carbon is my least favorite frame and the only special about it are the red ear socks and Ducati etching. Had it been polarized, i might get them.

So I replaced one of my Carbon frames with red socks and temples, and installed BIP lenses.

Just my 2 Oakley Penny.

That is one of the reasons I did not buy the Juliet Ducati. It was too plain for me, carbon is my least favorite frame and the only special about it are the red ear socks and Ducati etching. Had it been polarized, i might get them.

So I replaced one of my Carbon frames with red socks and temples, and installed BIP lenses.

Just my 2 Oakley Penny.
Nice way to go. I like how the red looks against the black.

Bi polar all day, big difference imho but if money is an issue bi by itself is also an incredible lens. Either way you won't go wrong.