• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati ZERO For Sale Or Trade?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale as i don't wear these anymore, Ducati ZERO with black micro bag, no box. £70 inc delivery in the UK. A couple of slight marks on the lenses but these cannot be seen when wearing & the camera would not pick them up either. Will ship overseas but will need to get a quote for shipping cost.

zero2r.jpg

zero1m.jpg

Any questions please ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Still available. Hit me with offers if you're intrested. Also Robert Pimple Hijinx £65 & Fat Cat's £55 available too.

Have a free bump for these classic glasses. Man, I haven't seen a pair of these in a little while. I used to wear mine all the time when I owned a pair - so comfortable and super light.

Then I went from having longer hair to starting to shave my head and I felt they didn't suit me any more - which was a great shame cos I loved them. A friend of mine had the standard grey Zeroes and said he'd buy the Ducs off me, so he got them. For some reason, even though he has short hair, he can carry Zeroes off - so it must just be me.

Otherwise I would have these again and can't recommend them enough. But unfortunately, on me they looked cool with hair, but when I went close-cropped and shaved they just made me look like a white Geordi La Forge.

Good luck with the sale, mate.

darn. just picked up the regular zero for 70 aud and was eyeing these initially

Username Hidden said:
Have a free bump for these classic glasses. Man, I haven't seen a pair of these in a little while. I used to wear mine all the time when I owned a pair - so comfortable and super light.

Then I went from having longer hair to starting to shave my head and I felt they didn't suit me any more - which was a great shame cos I loved them. A friend of mine had the standard grey Zeroes and said he'd buy the Ducs off me, so he got them. For some reason, even though he has short hair, he can carry Zeroes off - so it must just be me.

Otherwise I would have these again and can't recommend them enough. But unfortunately, on me they looked cool with hair, but when I went close-cropped and shaved they just made me look like a white Geordi La Forge.

Good luck with the sale, mate.

LOL once again you have me in stitches with your post...........LOL. Yer i got these cos they were the ducati ones & loved the badge on the inside of the arm. I use to have the surfer dude hair style, long flowing blonde locks then age & my bald patch caught up with me & i started to look like a monk so off the hair came. Still i save a fortune in hair cuts & hair products now with my No1 all over & so i can spend the money on other thinks (OAKLEY). Even with my short hair i don't think i carry them off anymore. Still i'd like them to go to a good home so come on guys hit me with your offers.

Do the pimples have the box and microfiber? maybe very keen!!

Username Hidden said:
Do the pimples have the box and microfiber? maybe very keen!!
Yes they do have the Box & bag. I'll upload photo's of them later. I will post overseas but would need address details to get postage quote & also whether you wanted them insured or not.

NO LONGER FOR SALE as the wife has snagged these

pa030344.jpg

pa170345.jpg

pa170352.jpg

Box is not in mint condition as it is a little creased

SOLD SOLD SOLD

pa170357.jpg

The lenses in the FAT CAT's have been replaced. I could not find any original ones for these glasses so i had some genuine Oakley Monster Dog lenses cut down & fitted at my oticians. Red bag a little dirty but should clean up with a light wash. Box is not in mint condition as it is a little creased

LUV the fat cat's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.