• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati

haha thats not a cbr 1k dude thats a rcv213v theyre using. the cbrs are based off of them but not the same the gp bikes are million dollar custom bikes. from the gp news ive heard the honda feels great stoner said he loves the feel and will need minimum changes for the season. my guess is we pick up another constructors championship although i will admit my support is behind Nicky Hayden liked him since his repsol days

haha thats not a cbr 1k dude thats a rcv213v theyre using. the cbrs are based off of them but not the same the gp bikes are million dollar custom bikes. from the gp news ive heard the honda feels great stoner said he loves the feel and will need minimum changes for the season. my guess is we pick up another constructors championship although i will admit my support is behind Nicky Hayden liked him since his repsol days
Starting this season you can run production bikes in MotoGP. They also moved the displacement limit back up to 1000cc. Rossi is going to show these kids how to ride a big bike.

I think the hangover said it best you are literally too stupid to insult. Learn wtf ur talking about before opening ur mouth on a forum. Thanks for coming out