• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Chris, did you ever get the Bananabeats with yellow lenses??

Nice collection Chris....sorry to break your bubble but i bought them Oakley Be@rbrick a few days back. The guy is from HK but base on my research the guy im bought from is legit. Will post some pics when i got it. Cheers....O,o

Chris, did you ever get the Bananabeats with yellow lenses??

Nope :-/

Nice collection Chris....sorry to break your bubble but i bought them Oakley Be@rbrick a few days back. The guy is from HK but base on my research the guy im bought from is legit. Will post some pics when i got it. Cheers....O,o

The guy on ebay, right? I'm hesitating on purchasing from him based on how CHEAP he/she sold completed be@rbrick collections!

wow Chris, that's quite a collection there!!!

Spotted a couple of them that I would like to have (def including the Valentines!!!)

Thanks for the pics :0)

Mrs H - you should try to get the fake Valentines - much cheaper and not that hard to hunt :laugh:

hmmm, but i'd always know they weren't the real thing and would feel bad wearing them....
they do look really good tho....

didn't think you of all people would even suggest such a thing Mr "Report Fakes" Nerd! haha

Back