• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DWP

I'd say it was crazy how popular it is except for the fact that I love the lenses too. I think Prizm Black is the new Black lol.
@QLR1 hey buddy watch it! Just kidding... Carry on.
@OakleyFrankFMJ do you ever get lenses from oakley RX in Plano, or do you actually get lenses straight out of CA, ATL, or Italy?
Ps, you could always help your best pal out?!

I'd say it was crazy how popular it is except for the fact that I love the lenses too. I think Prizm Black is the new Black lol.
@OakleyFrankFMJ do you ever get lenses from oakley RX in Plano, or do you actually get lenses straight out of CA, ATL, or Italy?
Yes, sir. I can't have killers at my door.

I never thought I'd like the Prizm Black Polarized lenses as much as I do :)

Last edited:
Eh, I like the appearance and the look through but too flat for my xmetal xx & r1 since there are no 8.75 base curve donors. And since I see too much lcds, don't care for them having polarization.

I have noticed a rise in popularity for this lens amongst xmetals.
Is DWP the new black?
It seems to have taken over fire as well.

I live near several Oakley stores. The majority of employees overwhelming favor wearing DWP from a daily prospective, X-Metal or otherwise. It's also the lens I recently bought for an XX cut.

Straightlink lenses provide proper lens size and the desired 8.75 base curve. Not big enough for Romeo, Romeo 2 or Pitboss, but XX works.

I visit HQ and hold a guy by the neck and have him make my lenses while I wait. :hi:

Hey. How much would a pair of pit boss 1's in the prism black polarized??

Back