• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

E Wire First Model

Klaus Roßgotterer

Oakley Beginner
Hello, I sitll have a e wire first edition from 1993. It's abolutly perfect for gliding. Have already changed lenses twotimes. Now it's time for now lenses again. Where can i find them. Dark silver black iridium.
Thank's for help. I realy love this modell and don' want to change to another.
Klaus

Or even better:
DSC05414.jpg

DSC05415.jpg

DSC05416.jpg

DSC05417.jpg

Mint, new in box black iridium. I would have to have $90 to part with them as they are my only set and are beyond impossible to find. PM if interested.

@oakster. Does the 2.0 ewire lens fit the original ewire from 1993 which I believe is generation 1. ????? That would be cool.

Hello Oakster,
thanks for the quit replay.
The lenses you offer are e wire 2.0. I don't know if they if in the 1.0 frame. Do you know??
Thanks
Klaus

I'm not sure either - anyone on here have experience with them???

hi I have managed to trash my original style e-wires by scratching the one lens really badly,
Has anyone got good condition e-wire originals 1.0 black iridium lenses that they would part with,
also looking for original oakley lenses for e-wire 1.0

hope someone can help

mike

hi I have managed to trash my original style e-wires by scratching the one lens really badly,
Has anyone got good condition e-wire originals 1.0 black iridium lenses that they would part with,
also looking for original oakley lenses for e-wire 1.0

hope someone can help

mike

I have original e-wires burnt frame with black iridium lenses. The lenses I would say are 9 out of ten and thats only because they have been cleaned a couple of times. No scratches or dings in them. I would be willing to part with them, as I do not wear them. Trades acceptable as well if you have something I may be interested in.

Latest Posts

Back