• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

E3 Conference

I have to say that I think Playstation will kill Xbox this time around.

Definitely more game oriented, cheaper and free online play make it a no brainer.

I haven't watched the Sony event coverage yet but I will say the "free play" comes at a cost. How many times you think they will get hacked after the new system goes online? No system is void of being vulnerable, but what Sony experienced and allowed to happen after the first fix was just ridiculous.

Sony's conference just kicked Micro's @ss. PS4 $399($100 cheaper than XB1) don't have to be online to be authenticated, 100% used games friendly.

Yep, looks like if/when I get a new system it will be this one. I like that they aren't trying to restruct the used game market and that you don't have to connect to the internet everyday.

it pains me to admit that Sony killed it. I still won't get one (unless the controllers fit my hands better, always been a problem for me with Sony) but the presentation was solid.

it pains me to admit that Sony killed it. I still won't get one (unless the controllers fit my hands better, always been a problem for me with Sony) but the presentation was solid.

Gotta agree with you. Check out this video they uploaded to youtube. Definately taking shots at XB1

That vid is great!

Makes me wonder though if MS will pull the used game thing and always online. This is probably the first time both have went head to head at the same time, both are going to be playing their cards close to their chest.

Also hesrd rumours that the Xbox games will cost £90, if that's the case they've killed their gaming audience since most folk struggle to buy one at £40 these days.

I doubt there's even an ounce of truth to that. Probably a few sony fanboys are spreading that rumor, since the upcoming ps4 game prices here are hovering in the $60 range in gamestop.com

Latest Posts

Back