• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Early Debut

Guns and Glasses...my kinda stuff. Someone told me a while back that there was a guns and Oakley section here somewhere?

Guns and Glasses...my kinda stuff. Someone told me a while back that there was a guns and Oakley section here somewhere?
Search bar. A wonderful invention. Took me less than 15 seconds to get you this link you could have gotten all by yourself just by typing the word "gun" in the search bar and hitting enter. Actually, typing this message on my phone too longer than it did to find the link for you. :rofl:

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/post-pics-of-your-guns-and-glasses.6341/

Yeah, sometimes I forget about that search bar after getting tied up in the current events. Thanks though.

Oh, and the other two frames there are mine and my wife's off day pairs. She hasn't worn any other brand except for Oakley either.
Congrats ninja.Try to get the madman too, it is nice, very lightweight and very comfy for daily wear. Don't be too bothered that it is not titanium alloy, keep it in the collection, give it 3 or 4more years and it will be sought after..... you won't believe the kind of crap the Romeo 2 and xsquared received on their first couple of years.