• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Early M frame nosepiece???

For one, it explains why the lens didn't come with a nosepiece.

If you didn't buy a new lens from Oakley they likely won't comment on the compatibility of their rubber kits.

I have no idea what frame you have as everything you've posted is slightly askew, but the standard m frame kit is what you need for the lens. It is also sold as the pro m frame kit.

Well I apologize for using this forum to try and get an answer regarding non Oakley merchandise. I was under the impression this was an independent user forum and not an Oakley official forum. It makes perfect sense that non Oakley merchandise would be unwelcome.
For clarification, I hope, this is a link to the exact glasses I own and the exact kit they came in. I no longer have the clear lens nor the nose piece that the clear lens had. I still have the case but it is pretty trashed and I am about to toss it in the garbage.
Oakley SI M Frame ANSI Z87.1 Sunglasses Kit .
I will return the Revant lens I purchased and purchase an Oakley lens as I feel the quality is going to be better.
BTW - None of the above supplied links showed anything close to what I have. The first link is to a pair of Helo M Frame and the second link is to a kit that is listed for $2,995.00. That's just a tiny bit too steep for my budget :). I know the Oakley brand is worth more but not THAT much more.
Almost forgot, my frames have Z87 molded into each side. Is this the case for all M Frame?

Bummer, I just checked and Oakley no longer offers the heater lens for the M frame. I really wanted the larger lens.

I don't like responding on my phone and I'm out of town for the weekend-

We welcome all discussion, but pretty limited to OEM oakley for the most part. Aftermarket lenses generally haven't proven to be on par in most instances

You've got a standard m frame, with the ballistic clip. The Z87 markings are industrial and SI specific.

Send me a pm with what you're after, I might have what you're looking for

Back