• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Early monster dog with "oakley " logo on bridge fake or not ???

Joseaznag

I should Work at Oakley
hello , i know that are peopleo with lots of experience on oakley so i prefer to ask to everibody here than to oakley custommer support because people are more aware of the vintage models
the problem is that i bought some 2nd hand monster dog and the box its genuine with the buldog on the box with the label saying cristal black and black iridium lens etc etc
But the problem is that i see a faded oakley logo on lens so i might think they are
fake because fake oakleys have logo on bridge, normally only the sport have the loggo on bridge .
so this monster dog have the logo " oakley " on bridge and they dont have the name of model " Monster Dog " inside of the arms.
But i read on a forum that some early monster dog have the logo on bridge
its true or they are really fake ???
thanks

Welcome to the forum.

For our members here to help you out a photo or two or three would be very helpful for identification as to if it is fake or not.

i can put a photo to help but i think people could help me with descritpion
but maybe they are genuine because this is already discuss on another post reply
Monster Dog Question | Oakley Forum

the early version dont have the lock camo on hinges and they dont have the words " monster dog " on the left arm
i just need to have confirmation if the logo " oakley " on bridge its normal too on the early versions
the lenses seem to be the real deal black iridium and not fakes ; )

the monster dog 10w40 have the " OAKLEY" on bridge so maybe mine are real
they are the cristal black with black iridium nad the box is genuine but i think that the seller give me a authentic box with fake glasses
but maybe they are genuine

photos

IMG203.jpg

IMG205.jpg

i know the box is authentic but that dont tell me frames and lenses are , sellers could be inteligent on that way .
but i think the sunglasses are authentic because the 10w40 have the oakleys logo on bridge too
and there are more monster dog without the inscription " monster dog " inside arms right ??
thanks

IMG208.jpg

IMG206.jpg

IMG207.jpg

i know that the label on the box is correct with the frames and lenses
but i doubt the seller could be smart and give me the authentic box with the fakes similar ones
we have to doubt of everything when we see " oakley" on bridge ahahahahah : )

yeahh i think they are authentic
just the "oakley "logo on bridge that now is faded you only see the " O " make the confusion
yees frames is a little worn , but the lenses are new cause the seller use prescritption lens .
for me the lens are the most important
40$ dolars with new original lenses its ok to me , or 35 € , i am from portugal off course sometimes i find mint ones at same price but from diferent models like fuel cells , hijinx , but monster dog mint condition usually more than 100 $
sorry for my english and my bad writing but i was so stressesd and in a hurry to know if they are authentic or not ......
but like i say if you look to the 10w 40 monster dog they do have the "Oakley " logo on bridge too
these sunglasses are from 2002 so they are the early ones i think

i would appreciate more comments

Last edited:
Back