• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Early morning road trip…

DMayhem

Oakley Enthusiast
I’m one happy camper… the husband on the other hand… he does love me… found it on fb yesterday! For steal if I don’t say myself!
20800566-6279-4207-8F93-ACEE050E59DA.jpeg

I have hauled a few single wide towers in my Jeep 4 Door JK.
Lay the back seat down, shove the front seat forward and down as far as you can go and you have a couple inches to spare on the 6 ft. height of a tower .
Tight, snug and secure.
Much better than the back of a pickup IMO.....

It reminds me of when my father and I were traveling to the neighboring city to bring home a cupboard that we got for free from Facebook Marketplace.
It turned out to be a little too big, but we stuck it into our van and had to secure the doors with a rope, so they didn’t swing or break. It was a tough ride, but we tried to keep the speed down and checked the cupboard all the time. It arrived fine and is now a beautiful addition to our living room interior. We did not want to spend additional money for train transport, but if the cupboard were just a little bigger, we would have to purchase an offer from https://www.dbfahrplan.com/dе/ to bring it home safely.

It reminds me of when my father and I were traveling to the neighboring city to bring home a cupboard that we got for free from Facebook Marketplace.
It turned out to be a little too big, but we stuck it into our van and had to secure the doors with a rope, so they didn’t swing or break. It was a tough ride, but we tried to keep the speed down and checked the cupboard all the time. It arrived fine and is now a beautiful addition to our living room interior. We did not want to spend additional money for train transport, but if the cupboard were just a little bigger, we would have to purchase an offer from https://www.dbfahrplan.com/dе/ to bring it home safely.
I knew it.....
1655837515477.gif

Bought a singlewide in CO a few years ago and hauled it back in my volvo wagon V70R
Had to move my seat ALL the way up . kinda crappy for 4 hours

Back