• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Earstems - right rod (R) (R1, XX, Juliet)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I need a rod (R1, XX or juliet) right side (R), please if you have it send me in PM, if it is other parts I also buy since it is xmetal line, thank you!

29B27EBB-4BAD-4D80-AC1E-16CBDA4CF73E.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
I know you're thread says buying but if you change your mind I'm a buyer on that bridge.

Username Hidden said:
I need a rod (R1, XX or juliet) right side (R), please if you have it send me in PM, if it is other parts I also buy since it is xmetal line, thank you!

View attachment 922649
If you use the correct terminology, you may get a better result. They're known as Earstems not Rods

I might have one but it’s not a hammer stem.

Username Hidden said:
If you use the correct terminology, you may get a better result. They're known as Earstems not Rods
this is a mistake when translating, but I'm grateful for your support.

Username Hidden said:
I might have one but it’s not a hammer stem.
We should chat. I have a single straight stem as well. Could possibly make a set. I just have to find where the heck I put it though.

Unless you are bothered with serial number orientation, Aren't they interchangeable for each side?

Username Hidden said:
Earstems
Username Hidden said:
We should chat. I have a single straight stem as well. Could possibly make a set. I just have to find where the heck I put it though.
pm send

Username Hidden said:
Unless you are bothered with serial number orientation, Aren't they interchangeable for each side?
No they aren’t they are for one side only unfortunately

Everyday's a school day, Though they looked symmetrical, Something to do with the notches then?