• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Easter Oakleys!

rolondo

Oakley Beginner
I have been so good lately. I haven't bought a pair in months. And yet I couldn't help but buy these. the sad thing is I'm still recognized when I walk in the store. Apparently I subsidized the local Vault last year. ;-)

In any event, I am not entirely sure what these Fast Jackets are, but the Vault threw in the Jade Iridium lenses along with the engraved black iridium ones. The jade are AWESOME in this pair. I suspect they are a Japan only release. All I know is these are my official Easter sunglasses this year. No box, but that's really ok. I'm happy.

newoak.jpg

Naah. My wife tells me I'm a big ol' girl sometimes, so it works. I really like the glasses, and I honestly didn't see myself buying a pair of Fasts Jackets. :) The jade lenses are a nice substitute for the G30's. I have the engraved slate ones. I'm happy.

Family pictures are tomorrow. I'm wondering if I will be allowed to wear them.

Those are sweet fast jacket's, from a awesome pro pga tour golfer :D

Actually she's an LPGA golfer. (Ladies Professional Golf Association) She also has a signature Flak Jacket and Half Jacket.

That's a great pick-up. I wonder how all these Japan exclusives are making their way to the Vault stores here in the US?

Back