• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eastern Boarders

TheFrogLife

Oakley Enthusiast
I have a lead on a pair of 3D EBs and I want to know If the frame should glow? And what frame color and are the trouble Andrews the only glasses that glow?

I'm pretty sure that they don't glow, not 100% sure but pretty sure. They did make some of the Troubles without the sticker deal on the inside of the arm so be aware of that.
3dsm.jpg

*I'm not holding a contest or giving them away haha

@Romeo Van Frogskinstein should be able to shed some light on the subject if he is feeling gracious enough

Attachments

• 3dsm.jpg
    3dsm.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 345
  • 3dsm.jpg
    3dsm.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 383
  • 3dsm.jpg
    3dsm.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 354
  • 3dsm.jpg
    3dsm.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 333
I'm pretty sure that they don't glow, not 100% sure but pretty sure. They did make some of the Troubles without the sticker deal on the inside of the arm so be aware of that.
3dsm.jpg

*I'm not holding a contest or giving them away haha
That is what I though and don't the trouble Andrews have a glaze over them also. I had a pair before but do the ones that don't have the trouble Andrews label on them have the glaze to or they polished white?

Attachments

• 3dsm.jpg
    3dsm.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 318
  • 3dsm.jpg
    3dsm.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 375
  • 3dsm.jpg
    3dsm.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 318
  • 3dsm.jpg
    3dsm.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 350
I have no idea on that, I've never even actually seen a pair to know what the glaze that you are talking about looks like

I have a lead on a pair of 3D EBs and I want to know If the frame should glow? And what frame color and are the trouble Andrews the only glasses that glow?

I have the trouble Andrews without the sticker on the inside, it does not have a glaze but the glow in the dark paint coating around it, the only other glow in the dark glasses that I know of that Oakley makes are the Jawbone Atmos and radar path which both were a japan special addition

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409294747.788299.jpg