• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay 3.0 Double w/lots of stands inside

I have a 2.0 double wide that I paid 600 Canadian for. I think that's the square one your referring too. I'd love a spinal case.

There is a 3.0 doublewird on kijij Toronto but it's 900 firm..
C$600 for a double 3.0 ain't bad, and no, the squared ones are metal without "wings" on the corners.
651205d1286375650-oalkey-display-case-f-s-cab.jpg

Spinal case, I got one too, possibly the best in artistic design amongst the cases.
Love this quote from the great Dann Thombs, founder and sustainer of the O-Review website:
" ... more emphasis on dedication and it doesn't end up like the ones here where deep pockets puke a table full of X-Metals, and it's the best thing ever."
O-Review
Puke reminds me of this:

I had a spinal case lined up for myself here. actually 2. I thought it was a done deal. same guy I bought my other case from. he's just not answered my text messages in months. it was a 5 hour drive but would have done it in a second

He's being a cry baby about my compensation as a restaurant manager. He found a case. I found a case. Was same case. 000 didn't want to pick it up. What did. So I got it. Then I beat him at the Oakley meetup for best table so he's sour. And has been.

Sent from: Outer Space
:twitch:

Back