• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay ads that might be of your interest...

I have been keeping an eye on this sellers lots for a while.

Always seems at least 25% over the current market value on his items.

Saying that he does list some good stuff now and again.
I have been able to "coerce" kindly, a number of sellers to lower the price by 25% or there abouts. So sometimes a little schmoozing can help, especialy if they are just confused on what an appropriate price is....and then again I have been told to *** off, sooooooo

I have been able to "coerce" kindly, a number of sellers to lower the price by 25% or there abouts. So sometimes a little schmoozing can help, especialy if they are just confused on what an appropriate price is....and then again I have been told to *** off, sooooooo
I thought about that too... Since the no will be a certainty if we don't try to bargain, it's worth a try :)

Hey OF, my first thread here.

So, I was browsing through eBay and I found an authentic (apparently, as he has 100% rating) German seller who has quite some vintage and rare shades at fair prices, and he's quite honest in the description of the items condition (be prepared to open a new tab to go to Google Translate ;)). Also, pictures in many angles which you can have a good look in detail with the magnifier tool (to the contrary of some Japanese ads I've seen where you cannot zoom in the pics).

Thought it would be interesting for some of the collectors here or if you're looking for something to start a project... or even if you're just keen to browse cause sometimes you never know you want something until you see it (am I right??? :rolleyes:). The titles of the ads are not precise though.

Here's the link: Sonnenbrillenagentur-Hamburg | eBay Shops

I've been eyeing a monster pup there, but unfortunately I'll have to wait until next month to have the funds to get it :sorry:
But it doesn't mean you guys can't grab it if you want, so I wanted to share my finding with y'all.
Does anyone know if this guy is in the forum?

Still on that note, I've been looking for a complete Mars Crater for a future project and found this ad on eBay too: Very RARE New Oakley X Metal MARS CRATER / Black Iridium w/Original Box | eBay

Could you guys tell me if this is a reasonable price for it? And again, does anyone know if the seller is a OF member?

Hope it's useful to you.
Cheers!
The mars crater guy has a Juliet "titanium" w/Gold for sale, and the box is an X metal Ruby and yet the sticker says titanium /Gold with X####, which should be T####.
FREEEEAKY

Also I believe this is an X metal finish not a Carbon?????
I wouldn't be able to tell, thanks for pointing it out... more experienced O-bros could confirm that for us.

Hi Guys,

I'm Dieter from Hamburg-Germany and I'm the owner of the "Sonnenbrillen-Agentur". :bigboss:
I offer many different Oakley models. Including many rare collectibles.
My prices for the current models are slightly higher, because the price structure in Europe is higher than, for example, in the US. Besides, the eBay fees are very expensive.
Of course, I'm always ready to give a discount.
Also, I try to keep the shipping costs very low, without sacrificing insurance and tracking.
You can contact me if you are interested in a model. I am happy to answer your questions.
Here you can find my eBay Shop: Sonnenbrillen Agentur

Greetings from Hamburg and sorry for my bad English. :unsure:
Dieter

Hi Guys,

I'm Dieter from Hamburg-Germany and I'm the owner of the "Sonnenbrillen-Agentur". :bigboss:
I offer many different Oakley models. Including many rare collectibles.
My prices for the current models are slightly higher, because the price structure in Europe is higher than, for example, in the US. Besides, the eBay fees are very expensive.
Of course, I'm always ready to give a discount.
Also, I try to keep the shipping costs very low, without sacrificing insurance and tracking.
You can contact me if you are interested in a model. I am happy to answer your questions.
Here you can find my eBay Shop: Sonnenbrillen Agentur

Greetings from Hamburg and sorry for my bad English. :unsure:
Dieter

Glad to know you're part of the forum and the way you pictured the sunglasses.
I'm sure we can close the deal out of the eBay for cheaper ;)
Cheers!

Back