• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay buy, after a bit of advice

Yeah you definitely over paid especially since the frame had a crack. I'd probably just go for a full refund because I doubt the seller would give you enough of a partial refund to make it worth keeping and fixing. These are probably worth $75 if the lenses are still good. You're probably better off buying a pair of the re-released collector's mumbos if you are looking for a pair to wear daily because they are made with newer more durable materials.

Yeah you definitely over paid especially since the frame had a crack. I'd probably just go for a full refund because I doubt the seller would give you enough of a partial refund to make it worth keeping and fixing. These are probably worth $75 if the lenses are still good. You're probably better off buying a pair of the re-released collector's mumbos if you are looking for a pair to wear daily because they are made with newer more durable materials.
[/QUO
You can't put a price on memories of your childhood 😂😂😂

You can’t 😂 but frustrating thing is I’ve a perfectly good frame sat somewhere in the house 🤦‍♂️

Didn’t realise they had done a release of the Mumbo? Knew they did a M frame but not
Mumbo

75EE5A57-580E-414C-8C7B-DBA77EB6073F.jpeg

These are the collectors mumbos. 2018 they came out and are newer o matter. Less fragile forsure

Just an update for those that are interested. I proposed a partial refund of $100, which he agreed so they’ve cost me $125. Now plan to repair them with the advice on this forum.

Thanks for the replies folk 👍

Back