• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay buyer asking for return. What to do?

MarcelN

Oakley Expert
Hi guys,

I have been selling Safehouse Radarlocks on ebay and recently sold the pink pair of Radarlocks, just got an email that the buyer requests a return because the item is fake... but it is not. What should I do now? Accept it, refund the buyer and forget about it? This is the first time I have a situation like this.

If you have evidence of purchasing from a genuine supplier, you just take a picture(s) of it. Then sand this through to the buyer or eBay (assuming the buyer has started an eBay Resolutiion).Or point out the features which are recognisable as O 'siganatures'. If it's kosher, you won't have a problem.

Ok, thanks. The buyer had some doubts because the safehouse pairs don't have the Oakley logo printed in the middle of the lens, but we have cleared this situation and everything is ok. Thanks for help.

For future
E bay will always rule in favor of the buyer, No matter what
So Im always prepared to issue refund.
Some advise, take very detailed pictures of the item you have for sale,(((( Document well Grasshopper)
Some scammers will send back defective parts and keep your good parts Just Sayin

Hasnt happened to me, But I have heard stories

Back