• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Buyers Beware

Onefast450r

Oakley Beginner
I won a set of oakley x squared's {plasma/ruby} on monday for 175 plus shipping. Got them in the mail today. Fake!!!So fake!!! But i wanted to give you guys a heads up on a current auction he has on ebay now. 330758180067. Beware!!

Yep, shoulda asked but didnt. I feel bad for the poor guy who is currently the high bid on that auction.

Ya ive already contacted him, shipping them back tomorrow so i can get my money back, and opened a case on ebay.

I don't know how it works in other countries,
but I reported several fake items on eBay.it (also on UK and Australian websites)...
no action at all, the auctions were not closed!!!

Which is you experience on reporting fake O ?

yes currently his other auction is still up. This is the latest on what he wrote, "make sure they are packaged well and not damaged i just left my oakley store here in dallas and had the store mgr check my other pair . the are real all of the x metal glasses produced within the last 18 all have screws in the nose peace and are lighter my pair was authenticated against a ducoti edition and wher perfect so make sure they are handled with care !" I cant believe he is still trying to lie about it. Crazy!

I think the speedyness of how quickly an auction gets pulled depends on how many complaints are received. Obviously just one report isnt going to instantly yank an auction unless you yourself are the copyright owner. Otherwise it would be way to easy for someone to get their competition's auction pulled.

Back