• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay deal on Flak 2.0s

I ordered a pair of women's frames for my wife from that seller several weeks ago. No problems, real as can be. Bought on a Sunday night, arrived on that Thursday.

I really like the Flak 2.0 frame. He already has a pair of Fast Jackets as well as a set of 30th Anniversary Flaks but he has been wanting some of the PRIZM Field lenses for his Flaks. Was out looking for a good deal on lenses and come across this so jumped on them.

What you snagged is a great price for a new pair. Flak 2.0's are awesome. Your son will definitely be happy

Mine are tied up in the Irma aftermath down in Miami so it will likely be next week before I get them, but I will post feedback when I do.

Glasses were delivered on Sat. They shipped them in a USPS 1st class envelope so probably not the best choice. They came in a generic hard shell case with a generic cleaning cloth. The glasses certainly appear to be authentic. There is one small scratch on one of the lenses. It is low on the lens so it does not affect field of view unless you tilt your head up and look through the bottom of the lenses. All in all, I guess I can't complain.

I ordered a pair for the wife from this seller.. same thing.. first class padded envelope, but no troubles because it comes with generic hard case (decent actually) and generic cloth. Glasses were perfect.

I ordered a pair for the wife from this seller.. same thing.. first class padded envelope, but no troubles because it comes with generic hard case (decent actually) and generic cloth. Glasses were perfect.
But did it come with a sticker or plastic sleeves?

Latest Posts

Back